Monday, February 9, 2009

2/9/09 Its Gonna Turn

Look at the counter!

Does it have a bunch of zeroes? If it has three then you are the one who turned the counter to 49,000! Let me know it was you!

I found out who turned the counter. It was none other than Jeannie, our park manager here in Quail Run. We were sitting talking the other night and the blog came up and she said, "Oh, I forgot to tell you, it was ME, it was ME, that turned the counter. I'm always glad to know who it is. Just curiosity.

I updated more,,,,scroll down.

2 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

Rats!! missed it by three!! Bummer--- check out my elevenfootrv today for reference to your "a piint's a pound"
Thanks
You can find me at elevenfootrv.blogspot.com/
Jenny J (kimilauri@msn.com)

Peggy & Bill said...

Oh darn, I was 14 too late!