Sunday, August 2, 2009

8/1 - 8/2/09 We're DONE!

We're done and we are TIRED! Everything has been cleaned, the carpets look great and feel fluffy and springy again under our feet.

We are ready for our friend, Dianne, to arrive tomorrow and to start having fun again! We've got a whirlwind 12 days planned. I don't know that I'll get to blog every day because there may be some days that we'll just get home too late, but I'll do my best!

Only thing left to do before she arrives is to go grocery shopping. I'll have coupons in hand and make short order of that!

I've got an extra camera battery charged and ready to go!

I can't wait to see this dear friend from home!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Hope you have a fabulous visit - sounds like fun!

Sharon said...

Happy belated birthday wishes, Snookie. We have a workamping job in Mesa this winter. Maybe we will see you?