Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8/11/2009 It Could Turn 75,000 Today

Well, I didn't hear from anyone but I do know that the one who turned the counter is either from Corbin, Kentucky or Trinity, North Carolina. That's the best I can narrow it down to by counting the Feedjit tracker. Maybe next time. Scroll down, I've added more posts. Almost caught up!

As I write this, 56 more pages need to be read in order to turn the counter to 75,000. Will YOU be the one to do it?

If it is YOU, please leave us a comment or send an email and let us know. Tell us how you found the blog and anything else you'd like to share.

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

Snookie

2 comments:

Peggy & Bill said...

I finally got caught up on reading your posts! Beautiful pictures! I don't think I'll have to travel to Alaska to see it! Thank You! You just saved me a ton of money! As I read older posts I think of things to comment, then when I get here I forget what I read! Shame on me! Need to read more often. I'm so glad you guys are having fun & seeing our beautiful 49th state! Keep up the great posts!

Anonymous said...

it is not clear how to reach you'''''could you give instructions? your e mail address ?