Tuesday, August 14, 2012

8/14/2012 Boscov’s… Again

(Wilmington, DE)


My great niece, Cassidy, spent the morning with us this morning.


Isn’t she a cutie?


IMG_2843

She doesn’t like me. Every time I try to pick her up she cries. Every time I try to play with her she cries. Every time I look at her, yep, she cries. I understand that I’m new to her and she’s leery of me but I can’t even look at her! I caught her off guard to get this picture.

It was back to Boscov’s today with Cindy. I really should have gone yesterday with my parent’s because when they got home and I saw what they bought I wanted one!


Triangular Pad Base of Dirt Devil Easy Steam Steam Mop


Yep, a Dirt Devil Steam Mop. These things normally sell for around $60 and they were on sale for half price plus the discount. For $23 and change I couldn’t go wrong.


Cindy and I shopped the departments we didn’t get to yesterday and made a trip to Joann’s Fabrics too.


The afternoon and evening brought game after game of Hand and Foot with mom and a nice long talk with my dad about this and that.


I love this one on one time with my parents. I cherish every minute.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

You need to ask lots of questions about great-grandparents, etc. Mama Trudy was a wealth of information and I'm still thinking of things I should have asked her. Or at least, wish I had.
I'm so glad you are enjoying this time with your parents.