Thursday, March 12, 2015

3/12/2015 Travelin’ John is on the MOVE!

(Arizona City, AZ)

When I got up today I didn’t know where Travelin’ John was.  When I left Wilf’s last night he didn’t know where it was going.

The Traveling John was on the move today! In broad daylight Wilf Lane moved TJ to Doug & Donna Kloppel's while they were in town.

When they pulled in to their parking space Donna said, "It looks like we've acquired a toilet." Doug said, "What the hell????"


IMG_3247
 
When they got out to investigate this new lawn ornament they noticed a can of beer and a bottle of wine. Now get this, it was THEIR bottle of wine and beer that was taken out of their outside fridge. Way to go Wilf !

IMG_3248

Doug standing with Travelin’ John.

IMG_3249

Anyway, Traveling John is moving before the light of the next sun I hear. I wonder where to.


 

No comments: