Friday, March 6, 2015

3/6/2015 Meet the Danielson’s

(Arizona City, AZ)

I don’t know that I’ve ever really introduced you to the couple who thinks up all these crazy things we do on the mini golf course each Friday morning.  So in case I haven’t, meet the Danielson’s.  Dennis and Georgina. 

IMG_3078

Nice people.  A fun couple.  But I’d bet on some Friday mornings more than one of us would push them in the pool…just because.  Not me of course.

So today as I walked into the pool area my eyes naturally trained on the mini golf course.   Ahhhh, the ol’ sit down and putt game today.

IMG_3067
 
This is not as easy as you think it would be!  You can’t hit the ball as hard as you normally do and its quite awkward depending on how you try to do it.

IMG_3055

IMG_3058
 
IMG_3062
 
IMG_3075

IMG_3081
Every week its fun to find out what they have in store for us!

No comments: