Monday, March 2, 2015

3/2/15 God’s Paintbrush & A Gift for Me

(Arizona City, AZ)

Some days there isn’t anything to write about.  Nothing special happened, we didn’t go anywhere or do anything out of the ordinary.  Just another ho-hum day in the desert.

And then…. and then the late afternoon sun sinks into the beginning of evening and everything turns golden and one is just happy to be alive to witness this.

IMG_3000
This picture really doesn’t do it justice.  The colors were so incredibly intense.  The setting sun was hitting the back side of these thin clouds and it turned them a beautiful golden yellow.

I received this gift a few weeks ago but am just starting to use it now that pool weather is here.

My future daughter-in-law, Brandi, sent this cool beach bag to me.  I love that my name is embroidered because I never find anything with my name.  At least not the name I go by.

IMG_2067

IMG_2066

Thank YOU Brand, I love it!

No comments: