Thursday, March 1, 2007

2/28/07 A Day with Kenny

We all got up early this morning and we're glad we did. It was an absolutely beautiful day here in Florida. I've never seen so many people in the pool area at one time.

Bob and Kenny planned their fishing trips for the time he'll be here. I think Kenny has visions of big grouper on his hook and I'm hoping he catches one or more.

At one time today we all found ourselves on the computers at the same time. The guys out on the porch on laptops and me inside on the PC. You could hear "You've Got Mail" all over the place.

After Happy Hour and dinner we settled in to watch Man of the Year with Robin Williams. A funny movie, if you haven't seen it, rent it. We got it from our neighbors who rented it and gave it to us before it had to go back.

After the movie I made strawberry shortcakes for dessert. Oh those berries were so sweet! The Strawberry Festival starts tomorrow in Plant City and we have plans to attend at least once.

I can't believe this is the last day of February. Time is just flying by. Tomorrow starts our last month here in Florida. We plan on making the most of it!

No comments: