Monday, March 19, 2007

3/18/07 Mom and Dad Come to Visit

Today my parents came to visit us here in our RV park. They arrived around 2 pm and stayed for several hours. Mom and I took a long walk around the park and Bob and Dad sat on our porch talking about fishing and other guy stuff. Our time together went all too fast and we've made plans to get together for dinner a couple of times before we each pack up and they go home and we continue on with our adventure. We treasure these hours because after we go our separate ways I don't know when I'll see them again. With the plans we've made I don't see us getting back to Delaware for at least two years.

Bob and I will be glad to get on the road. We've been here long enough. We've made great friends, some that I know we'll keep in touch with for years to come, but for now the time has come to move on.

I think its playing hard on every one's mind that April 1st is just around the corner. This is the date the majority of us leave Suncoast RV. While we're all looking forward to moving on or going home we know that our time together is drawing to a close. Its sad in a way. I guess this something I'm going to have to learn to deal with as I'm not good with "so longs". Ahh, such is the life of a full time Rv'er.

No comments: