Friday, March 2, 2007

3/1/07 Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday. It is also the day he and my mom arrive in Florida for a month long stay. They'll be in Clearwater, not too far from where we are. We hope to see quite a bit of them while they are here.

Happy Birthday Dad!

This morning Kenny left us to make his way to Clearwater where he'll stay for the next two weeks at the same place my parents are.

This afternoon I spent at the pool all the while doing laundry at the outdoor laundry center. Ya just gotta love this lifestyle. Bob rode his bike quite a bit.

As usual we had Happy Hour and then settled in for an evening of TV. Sci-fi station for Bob, Survivor for me.

March. I don't know where the time is going. In less than a month now we'll be on our way to the next phase of our adventure.

There was a lot of activity in the park today as 26 rigs pulled out of here, most going to their permanent homes up north. Didn't they watch the weather reports? There's SNOW up there!

All in all, just another day, nothing exciting.

No comments: