Monday, March 19, 2007

3/17/07 Happy St. Patrick's Day

I do believe this is the first time in many, many years that Bob and I didn't have ham and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. I don't know why I didn't make it. Actually, it never even entered my mind to do so. Probably because I know I don't have the refrigerator space to store the leftovers and since I always made a BIG pot of it. I guess some things just have to change when you completely change your lifestyle.

Another chilly day here in Florida. Long pants and jackets kind of day. Darn and the pool water was just right! It is heated but with the sunny, 80 degree days we were having it was warmer than what the heater was making it.

There weren't many people out and about today because of the chilly temps. It didn't get out of the low 60's today. Its amazing to me that I would consider low 60's to be chilly. If we were "home" and it got to that temp at this time of year I would be throwing the windows open and spending the day outside playing in the dirt in my gardens. My, how times change!

No comments: