Saturday, March 10, 2007

3/9/07 Replacing the Trim

Today is the day Bob starts replacing the what was once white trim on our house on wheels. Through the years this trim turns a yellowish color and gets so dirty with road grime that it can't be cleaned. Since Bob takes such good care of our rig he just couldn't stand the dingy trim any longer. Getting the trim was a chore in itself. Bob went to a local dealer but the guy just gave him the brush off telling Bob he couldn't order it. So Bob emailed the factory where our rig was built. The answered saying we should contact a local dealer. A no win situation we already knew. Bob ended up calling the dealer in New York that we bought from and he ordered it for us.

Here's what it used to look like.
Pretty bad, huh?













WHAT A DIFFERENCE

LOOK
AT
IT
NOW!









While all this was going on I headed to the pool. Feel sorry for me. I don't do this just because I have the luxury of spending my days at the pool. I'm on a mission! You see, my mom tans so easily and she gets a very deep tan and I just know the next time I see her the first thing she is going to do is hold her arm up against mine to compare tans. I have to have one! So while its true I hang out at the pool all day in sunny 82 degree weather and I laugh and joke with all the other people, I'm really there on a mission. To have a fighting chance of winning this mother/daughter TAN WAR!

So please, feel sorry for me.
That was it for today.

No comments: