Thursday, March 15, 2007

3/13/07 Bob Goes Fishing

Today Bob met up with Kenny to go fishing from Skyway Pier in St. Pete's. He left here around 11:00 and met up with Kenny at the pier since Ken is staying in Clearwater now. Their plan is to fish into the night. Maybe all night if the fish are biting.

A view from the pier.






It was the
perfect day
for fishing!





In the background is the I-275 bridge.

Bob and Kenny had luck with the Mackeral running while they were there. They had lots of fun catching them on light tackle. They gave the ones worth keeping to another fella fishing from the pier.


A sunset view....


I spent the day at the pool once again. Watch out Mom,,,the tan is getting better!

Bob got home around 10:oo. Tired, but happy!


A perfect day for both of us!

















































































Marv called last night, they made it as far as Macon, GA their first day on the road home. He just wanted us to know they were ok. He is such a sweetheart. He went on to tell me that he had a hard time saying goodbye to us yesterday. He said, "Snookie, I nearly had tears in my eyes when I had to say goodbye to you and Bob. Vi and I just love you kids." Kids....been a long time since we've been called kids. (Except of course when Mom and Dad are talking about us.)

When I went out the screen room this morning it seemed so strange not to see their rig right in front of me. We miss them already.

I don't like this saying goodbye stuff.

No comments: