Thursday, September 6, 2007

9/5/07 The Final Week Begins

Today starts our last week of work. Hooray! We're all that much closer to hitting the road again.
Bob started the final roof.

I did my usual thing in the office today but before going to work I put ribs in the crock pot. Don't these look good? The crock pot liners are just the best, they make clean up so easy!


By mid afternoon the skies just opened up and it poured. It came quickly and Bob and Dan got caught in it when they were cleaning up the work site for the day. The weatherman is calling for rain again tomorrow.

It was very quiet in the office today and I spent most of the day playing computer games for the lack of anything else to do. I had hoped to take off early but Barb had plans of painting the laundry room doors today and someone had to be in the office/camp store so that kinda squashed those plans.

I did leave work at 6:30 because there was just no sense in three of us hanging around, besides I knew I had a delicious dinner waiting for me at home. Not many were coming in to stay the night so it was no problem with me cutting out early.

Four days of work left!





No comments: