Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10/2011 Sometimes You Have Plans…..

Sometimes you make plans to catch up with friends who are in a city nearby and the said plans go right out the window because of something simple as a new sound you hear in the truck, you have to wait for a phone call or sometimes plans change because of something much bigger. Regardless, plans just change all the time.

We had plans today and they changed in case you hadn’t caught the drift of this yet. If that wasn’t bad enough I had scheduled this day to be the day that my laptop go in for a tune-up if you will. Early this morning I took my computer to our local resident geek. Actually, he used to work for Geek Squad so I felt very comfortable leaving my beloved computer with him.

He tuned it up, got rid of junk, added a few programs for me…actually loaded a few very cool programs! Upgraded my virus protection and gave me some great screen saver pictures. All for $35.00. Yep, this has to be the best $35.00 I’ve ever spent. My computer is now lightning fast!

I’ve just love the pics I have on my desktop now. Check these out.

IMG_7831

IMG_7832

IMG_7833

IMG_7834

IMG_7836

So while our plans to visit friends went by the wayside and I didn’t have a computer (gasp!) ALL DAY,,,,,I was pretty happy at the end when all was said and done.

Our friends are still in town for a few more weeks so we will get to see them!

1 comment:

Peggy & Bill said...

Looks just like my computer screen savers! LOL