Monday, March 14, 2011

3/14/2011 Pay Day!

Today I was “paid” for my photography assignment. Chuck and Janet took me and Bob to,,,,

IMG_7838

This was Bob’s first visit to a Cold Stone and he was overwhelmed with all the choices.

It didn’t take long for us to figure out what we wanted.

IMG_7839

I got Butter Pecan ice cream with extra pecans in a waffle cone.

IMG_7841

IMG_7842

Pecans getting mixed in….

IMG_7843

Bob and Janet got Berry Cheesecake ice cream.

IMG_7844

Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries all mixed in with cheesecake flavored ice cream,,,heaven on earth.

IMG_7845

You make take notice here that are no pictures of us enjoying our ice cream cones, ice cream dish or milk shake. Nope, I wasn’t going to take one second away from enjoying this treat! You’ll just have to trust me that we all thoroughly enjoyed this.

Thanks Chuck and Janet!

No comments: