Friday, March 18, 2011

3/18/2011 We’ve got Blow-up Dolls!

Bob spent his day riding in the desert today with the quad owners. He just loves these days!


I had the pleasure of spending a few hours in the laundry room. Actually, it was a pleasure. All you have to do is call your friends and tell them to bring laundry and we’ll play cards while it washes and dries. Sure makes this chore time fly by.


Our letter to the owners of our park is all written and its been tweaked and re-tweaked and we’re ready to go. Now to get the signatures!


The weather is getting nice and I was out walking this evening and passed my friend Bonnie. She said that I need to get my camera and to go down to Darlene’s because there is a surprise waiting for our friend Roger. Knowing Darlene was involved was sure to make this a fun time. So home to get the camera I went.


Upon returning to that corner of the park I could hear laughter before I could see anyone. I just knew this was going to be good and I wasn’t disappointed.


It seems the ladies down in that corner think their neighbor, Roger, needs a girlfriend. One who is always a available. One who is ready to party at a moments notice.


Roger happened to be out of the park and they called him on another pretense to get his ETA. The stage was set….literally.


“Trixie” was in place, the wine was poured, the flowers arranged…..but it seems no one had an outfit that fit her.


(((((((((There was full length picture of "Trixie" in this spot but something was pointed out to me that could seen very well when the pic was enlarged. I thought it best that I remove the picture.)))))))))



IMG_7894


Roger came home right on time and by now quite a crowd had gathered to see his reaction when he drove up.


Roger, being the great guy he is, took it all in stride and in the fun it was meant to be. We all had some great laughs over this one.


IMG_7896

1 comment:

Michael Ultra said...

What on Earth is that on Trixie's forehead?