Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3/7-3/12/2013 Still Nuttin’ Much!

(Arizona City, AZ)

On Thursday we had our 5th wheel washed with spotless water.  Spotless water?  Yep, its trucked in.  The water is so incredibly hard in Arizona, at least in this part of Arizona, that if you don’t wipe it off right away horrible spots are left.  There are several small businesses in this area that truck in “soft water” and will wash your rig for a fairly reasonable price.  For our 38 footer is was $57.00. Money well spent Bob says.  It took the three guys about an hour to wash and dry it.

Of course on Friday it rained.  Hard water.  Spots everywhere.  Sometimes you’re the dog and sometimes the hydrant.

I have another video I want to share with you.  My good friend Bonnie sent this to me and message is just so spot on I just need to share it.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  CLICK HERE.

While I’m sharing videos I’ve got one more.  People are truly amazing!  CLICK HERE.  Watch for the guy with footballs!  Again, thanks to Bonnie.

The park model is rented!  The best part?  People we know are renting it and they want it from December through March.  Life is good, very good!

The weatherman was right, we’re hitting high 80’s and low 90’s.  Needless to say, the pool is very, very busy.

Monday night I played pool and did fairly well which surprised me.  Bob played cards and also had a good night.

Tuesday we spent the morning in town so Bob could get his blood drawn for a future doctor’s appointment and we went to the grocery store and to get gas.  Did we think to stop and pick up his prescription that was called in the day before?  Nope.  Back to town he went.  I stayed home and started getting the 5th wheel ready for travel.  Tomorrow we go to Tucson.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Tomorrow will be record hot in Tucson as well. Hot hot hot! Good news on renting the park model.

Allison said...

Tomorrow will be record hot in Tucson as well. Hot hot hot! Good news on renting the park model.