Friday, March 21, 2014

3/21/2014 Our Thunder Gourd is Done!

(Arizona City, AZ)

After an afternoon at the pool I made my way to the Bennett’s for yet another Wannadinger Party.  I’m tellin’ ya, these things are addictive!

Lawrence and Elaine Wilson baking their first Wannadinger.

IMG_7761
 
Smiles all around.  (L to R – Betty Bennett, Marlene & Larry Olesch, Brenda Adams)

IMG_7762
 
Checking to see if its done.
 
IMG_7765
 
Chocolate for my Wannadinger?  Yes, please.

IMG_7767
 
….and I’ll add some strawberries.

IMG_7768
 
Of course  I want whipped cream on top!

IMG_7769
 
This evening while Bob and I were watching TV, our friend Deb called to see if I had a few minutes to stop over at her place.  She told me she had something for me.

The thunder gourd was done!  Actually, she had all three done.

IMG_7758

Here’s what she burned into ours.

IMG_7752
 
Since a hole of some sort needs to be cut into the gourd she did ours in a shape of a cactus.  Appropriate, wouldn’t you say? 
 
IMG_7757
 
Here’s another one she did.

IMG_7753

IMG_7754

No comments: