Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12/22-12/24/2014 Tracking Packages

(Arizona City, AZ)

I wish I had a dollar for every time that I typed in the numbers to track the packages we have out there for delivery to the kids.  So many times that I knew two of the four 20 digit numbers by heart!

The larger one to Delaware arrived.  The flat rate package arrived.  The Delaware kids are set, they have all their packages.

The Kentucky kids, not so much.  Their flat rate box arrived thanks to Shannon’s niece and one box arrived on Wednesday.  That means two boxes are still out there and one of them only shows that it left Casa Grande.  So two of theirs will arrive after Christmas.

I happen to see Pastor Carole and told her that I had gotten the boxes mixed up and sent the wrong box to each of the boys.  She looked at me and said, “Snookie, I told you I would pray for the boxes to get there on time and they did.  However, I didn’t pray for accuracy on your part.”  That just cracked me up.

I’m still fighting the bronchial infection and taking my medications.  They make my food taste bad, I’ll be glad when this is done.

Bob has been to the driving range and played golf once.  Its still nice out so he has his daily meeting of the minds with the fellows in the neighborhood.

There are lots of RV’s and park models all decorated for the holidays but its so warm it just doesn’t feel like Christmas.

No comments: