Tuesday, November 6, 2007

10/21/07 I found clotheslines!

We'll be pulling out of here tomorrow so we used the time today to start putting and packing things away and getting the laundry done. A good day for this as its a little on the cool side, something we're not used to.

On the way to the laundry room I passed this enclosed area and saw clotheslines! I miss my clotheslines from "home". As soon as I had the laundry loaded I ran back and pulled the comforter and a blanket and hung them out in the fresh air. Needless to say when the sheets were done washing they too went on the outside line.

We watched TV this afternoon and on my last trip to the laundry room I couldn't help but notice how cloudy and overcast it had gotten....and COLD! Not just cool anymore, but COLD!

I had no sooner gotten the laundry off the clotheslines and it started. S N O W!!!! It came pretty hard for a couple of hours and stayed on the vehicles but melted as soon as it hit the ground.

Its a good thing we're leaving tomorrow! Its too cold here!

No comments: