Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/26/07 Zipper Art

I was hoping today was the day I would get order my Zipper Art kit but the lady who leads the class is under the weather today and she wasn't there. I'm told I'll get to order it next week.

I did go sit in on the class because I'm so facinated by this craft class. I even took the camera so that you could see how projects are coming along.

The first step.

Attching the zipper with glue and using straight pins as a guide.

A close up of one further along.

A picture of everyone working on their projects.

Since everyone is still in this stage I don't have pictures of the colored sand being applied yet. I did go over to the lady's house who runs the class and took some pictures of the finished product that she had displayed outside. Now these are more advanced projects as the stencil was applied to stepping stones.


I have another picture of one of her finished pieces but darn if I can get the picture loaded! I'll post it in another entry soon.

No comments: