Sunday, November 25, 2007

11/20/07 Another Workday

Today was a repeat of yesterday as far as how nice the day was.

Bob was tasked with the other Delaware Bob to put some posters up on the bulletin boards around the park. I happen to mention that I hoped the guy from RV Wifi came again after more winter residents arrived because I wanted to hear what he had to talk about. Bruce and Deann said I should go because they want us to be involved in the community and many of its activities. Hey, works for me. Well, as it turned out I wasn't interested in what he had to say because he talking about external antennas and I already have mine ordered. On the way back to the Oasis I looked in on the Line Dancing Lesson and the Electric Slide was playing, well, who could expect me to pass by and not join in. As I looked around I saw Deann so I stayed for the lesson too. Afterwards she told me that as along as I'm not scheduled to do a task a particular time then its ok and encouraged if I want to join in an activity. Does it get any better than this?

We sat around the table talking when we all made it back to the office. At eleven Bruce announced that he didn't have anything for us and we were all free to go. Maybe it does get better after all.

This afternoon we went to Walmart to get all the things I need for our offering at dinner. I also picked up a turkey breast for us to cook at home, we do enjoy turkey sandwiches with the leftovers.

That's about it for our day.

No comments: