Thursday, November 8, 2007

11/08/07 A Laid Back Day

We're all settled in The Little Vineyard RV Park in Deming, New Mexico. Its a decent park but not a speck of green anywhere! They do have clotheslines though! They came in handy when I did our laundry.

We didn't do a whole lot today, in fact we both spent the day on our computers. Bob checking out the area attractions and me getting this blog caught up. With periods of having no computer (Florida), periods of having a computer but no connection and the problems this site has had with bloggers uploading pictures, well, I've gotten really behind in the posts. I'm doing my best to get it caught it up.

We had eighty degrees here today. We love New Mexico!

After dinner we watched the next episode of Survivor and just kicked back. We'll get and about tomorrow.

Before I close this I need to wish a very dear friend, a friend of 46 years, a Happy Birthday. So Susan,,,,,hope you had a great one!

No comments: