Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/28/07 It's Getting CHILLY here!

Ohhh,,,,there's a chill in the air today. Long pants came out and light jackets were worn. It isn't getting out of the 60's here and its overcast and cloudy. Where's that warm Arizona weather I heard so much about? I guess it can't be paradise in the desert everyday.

We didn't do much of anything today, I worked mostly on the computer getting this darn blog caught up and now it is! Thank heavens!

I did go to the Oasis today to sign up for some day trips and another class. I also stopped in the Cantina, a gathering place, to see if anyone has started working on the puzzle I started. Somebody is working on it cause more pieces were put in but the chairs were empty when I went to check on it.

Bob puttered around until 5:30 when he went to the pool room to play again.

It looks like the counter is going to turn over 13,000 hits here in the next few days. You know the drill, if its you let me know. Nothing special will happen, I'm just curious. I did get a comment yesterday from a new reader. He/she was just browsing through the blog titles and clicked on this one. This is something they always wanted to do and said that this would be one that they would continue to read. Welcome aboard N! (That's all I have, an initial.)

Let's see what we can get into tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your adventures kdehri