Sunday, November 25, 2007

11/18/07 A Day to Start Doing

Its time to start getting out and doing things in the park.

I had to get laundry out of the way and while I was in the laundromat section of the building I was invited to come join the Ice Cream Social. It gave me a chance to meet some more people. Our neighbor, Darlene, came in and asked if I was going to line dance afterward. So I joined this afternoon's line dancing. It wasn't lessons today but just anyone who wanted to join in. I saw dances I've never seen before but managed to catch on to a few of them without problem. I can see where lessons are in order if I'm going to keep up. There was about 20 - 25 of us for this afternoon's session.

Bob took a nice long ride on his bike and met some more people here in the park.

After dinner we just stayed in and watched TV, after all, tomorrow is a workday!

No comments: