Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27/2009 It's Official,,,We're Bunky Groupies

More cleaning out took place today. The bedroom is almost done now and then I can start the bathroom closet. I'm sure we've offloaded hundreds of pounds of stuff. If not, it sure seems like it with all that is out of here.

We'll get the rig weighed before we leave here and we can compare it to the last time we had it weighed to see how much our cleaning out helped. If it didn't help all that much weight wise at least I can find things now and I'm doing without a lot less unnecessary junk!

The parties have started big time now. Several end of season parties are taking place each day. We attended one this afternoon at our friends Bob and Karen Fischer. I think I've already mentioned that we'll see them in California in May.

The park is really starting to empty out now as you can see in this picture by how far away the next rig is.

IMG_7366

See the guy with red visor? That isn't his hair, its part of the visor! He's a bald as newborn baby's bottom. I had to look at him several times this afternoon before I figured out who it was.

IMG_7368

Once again we had the best food! I swear we've got some good cooks in this park.

Here's my friend Kathy, better known as the park lush. She's a two fisted drinker, one glass isn't enough. Just kidding about the lush part, she's really a sweetheart!

IMG_7369

After we finished eating and the sun set it was time to climb into the cars and trucks and head to Eloy. Bunky was playing and we wanted to see him again. He's finishing up in the area bars and will return next November. Tonight we headed to Tumbleweed's in Eloy. about 8 miles away. It was an ok place but not as good as the Galloping Goose. We had more room there and the acoustics were better. All the same Bunky had us on the floor most of the night. We bought one of his CD's so its now official...we're Bunky Christiansen groupies!

No comments: