Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3/31/2009 Another Friend Leaves...

This morning at a little before nine we were all gathered at Bob and Karen Fischer's place. They were all hooked up and ready to go when we got there.

IMG_7406

They are there way home to California where we'll meet up with them again next month.

I hate this part. I hate the so long's and the empty spaces their rigs leave. We have quite a few empty spaces after this weekend. It was like a mass exodus out of here.

Too soon it was time for personal goodbyes. Karen says goodbye to Lyle. I don't know how she manages to look so happy, this is a sad time for the rest of us.

IMG_7407

Diane took her departure especially hard as these two are great friends. She was all smiles here Karen but as soon as you guys pulled away the tears flowed!

IMG_7408

At this point all we can do is look forward to next fall. It seems so far away but I know it will be here again before we know it.

Safe travels my friends.

No comments: