Monday, March 30, 2009

3/30/2009 A Domino Day!

Bob spent the day puttering around the house, getting things marked off his humongous to do list!

I, on the other hand, played today. Well, that's not exactly true. I did go and get the laundry caught up.

clip_image002

This afternoon I played domino's with the girls for the first time. Six of us met at Kathy's, new to her, park model. Kathy, you've heard me mention her before. The park lush...the one who needs two glasses at all times. Note to Kathy: You'll never live this one down!

IMG_7404

This is the first time I ever played domino's and I found I like it! We played something called Mexican Train.

IMG_7399

Now I don't know where the train part comes in because our playing pieces were TURTLES!

IMG_7400

Now, my friend Bonnie just hasn't learned that I carry a camera most of the time and that everything is fair game for this blog. Sorry girlfriend, you asked for it!

IMG_7401

IMG_7402

I bet she doesn't do that again!

Next year we'll take turns at each other's places and play domino's on Monday afternoons. I'm really looking forward to that! A trip to the liquor store will be in order because they went through 3 bottles of wine this afternoon. Kathy provided snacks and Karen brought fresh pineapple wedges. Maybe I'll take up drinking. After all, I've quit smoking, a girl has to have some kind of vice!

For dinner we continued the Domino Day and ordered pizza from none other than Domino's. Well, I had pizza, Bob ordered two chicken parmesan sandwiches.

clip_image002[1]

This evening brought TV and Dancing With the Stars. Some of those dancers just have to go!

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Now I understand why you and the girls didn't make it over here to the cactus garden!
Nancy and George are here!!