Saturday, December 11, 2010

12/11/2010 Guess What? I Changed the Carpet!

Yep, I changed the carpet from what I picked out yesterday. Well, kinda, sorta. The remnant piece was 23.33 square yards and we only need 18.5 square yards so I went back to Lowes, YES! another trip to town, and changed my order so that it comes from the role on display. It just made sense. Why buy more than we need and very likely someone will need a remnant that size. Now the best part, the carpet guy and I hit it off and he discounted the roll goods for me and deleted the trip charge for me too. 1We got a decent carpet with the best padding including install with all the discounts for less than $225.00. We’ll take the leftover carpet and have it bound so that we can use if for area rugs either here or in the 5th wheel. So now we’re just waiting or the install date. We’ll be so glad when it gets here!

I finished up the grocery store shopping while in town and got that chore out of the way.

I’ve ordered a few things for the park model, new mixing bowls, a wall hanging and a new quilt. Everything has now arrived and its all coming together.

We are having the best weather possible! I took this picture this afternoon at 3:30. On December 11th. In the shade. Oh how I love the desert in December!

IMG_6989

I must say, it doesn’t feel like Christmas though.

We had a beautiful sunset this evening.

IMG_6966

IMG_6967

No comments: