Friday, December 24, 2010

12/24/2010 I Gotta Get Me One of These!

Atv White Clip Art

I went four wheeling today on Bob’s new toy. Granted, it was inside the park and I didn’t get over 3 miles an hour,,,well, there was that short period when I gunned it, let ‘er rip if you will and I topped at seven. Oh yeah, feeling the wind breeze in my hair. I gotta get me one of these!

ATV riding

Now Bob has a ‘08 Polaris 400 cc. Small potatoes,,,I want the 2011, 550! Its a toss up between getting camouflage paint, desert design naturally or perhaps emerald green, metal flake of course. I’d want the built in cooler for my Pepsi’s on the back and lots and lots of padding on the seat. Oh and a windshield so I don’t get bugs in my teeth. I can just see us now!

Throughout the day we both started getting ready for the move. I packed up all the canned goods I know we won’t use between now and next Monday when we bring the rig over. At least I’m hoping I won’t need any of them. Bob started with the outside things and the shed. Some of our outside lawn decorations will go with us.

The biggest challenge is going to be the bedroom. I want to leave half of our clothes here packed away in plastic tubs under the bed and only take half with us. This will be a monumental task for Bob. He’ll want to take everything and he just has too many darn clothes as it is. The man can go a full month (or more) and not wear the same shirt twice. I think its time to really look at these shirts and pare down the inventory. Shhhh,,,,I’ll do this when he isn’t looking.

I really can’t wait to get into the 5th wheel again. It will be like seeing it for the first time. I don’t know if I’ve already written this and I don’t feel like going back to see if I did or not so I’ll just tell you again if that’s the case. I was shopping and thought about something I wanted to buy for the rig but color was going to come into play and for the life of me I couldn’t remember what the inside looked like. Just a few more days to go!

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Are you going to get one??? They ARE fun!!

I can't imagine not being in the Q. I know you are looking forward to being in your new 5th wheel again.

Can't wait to see y'all!!!!