Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12/26-29/2010 Moving, Moving, Moving…..

We are full steam ahead in getting our belongings into the 5th wheel. We brought it over on Monday and it has been a whirlwind of activity every since.

I keep telling myself that someday we will be at a point where we transfer nothing but food. That we will be at a point that we have enough clothes for any weather in both places. That I will have a blow dryer in each place. Although i don’t use it often its something that does come in handy once in awhile so I keep lugging it back and forth.

I have favorite serving dishes I use for get togethers that I take back and forth as well as favorite knives and my hand mixer. Now the hand mixer is something that there is two of. Mine and the one that was in the park model when we bought it. I still bring mine back and forth because its the one I like to use. If I ever see the one I have on sale I’m buying it! It will be one less thing to move next time.

As I write this most of our things are in the 5th wheel and put away. Not all, but most. We’ll move the rest tomorrow and and then start giving a final cleaning to this place. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

This is a lot of work! Poor Bob hasn’t had time to do anything other than working on this place and moving our belongings.

Lots of pictures of both places, all set up, coming soon.

I’m going to lay down for awhile, I need a nap.

No comments: