Saturday, December 18, 2010

12/18/2010 Beautiful Morning Sky

I had to go pick up our drapes that were in the cleaners and I got a really early start. In fact, the sun wasn’t even up yet.

I had the camera next to me on the seat and I saw the pretty morning sky and took a picture as I was going down the road.

I would imagine a real poetic minded person may call the following picture something like, Cactus at Dawn or perhaps Morning Sky Cacti. Eh. I call it, Going Down the Road Pic and Damn Cactus Got in the Way of My Picture of the Pretty Sky. What would YOU call it?

IMG_7023

Geez, now that I look at it the sky wasn’t all that anyway!

However, a little ways down the road I caught the sun coming up behind a small mountain peak.

IMG_7024

IMG_7025

IMG_7026

IMG_7027

Going to the dry cleaner’s so early in the morning was so worth it. Everyone should witness a sunrise every once in awhile.

2 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

We sure miss the wide open spaces a lot more than we thought we would. And the beauty of the desert valley and mountains. (heavy sigh).. Gorgeous surnrise pictures. Thanks for the captures.

KarenInTheWoods said...

Oh yes.. that is so true. We all need to take the time to smell the roses errr cacti? OUCH!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/