Sunday, December 12, 2010

12/12/2010 Poor Bob,,,He’s Hurting so Bad

Bob got our generator out today to start it and let it run for awhile. That’s just regular maintenance to do that and when he was done and tried it to put it away he hurt his back.

He was fine when I took the trash to the dumpster and when I returned less than six minutes later he could hardly walk. I mean he could hardly walk! He pulled something or pinched something and he’s in a lot of pain.

He’s uncomfortable when he stands, he’s uncomfortable when he sits, and he’s uncomfortable when he lays down. Its gonna be a long week! Its gonna be a really, really long week.

He’s frustrated that now when most of the heavy work is done and he can finally go bike riding again, it is now out of the question. I want to fetch things for him and that makes him feel like an invalid and he HATES that. I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t. Don’t get me wrong, I feel so bad for him, back pain is no fun at all.

Keep in your prayers for a quick recovery. Please.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I hope Bob's back situation is not too bad. I mysteriously injured my back in late June. It was bad. I had pain, numbness in feet etc. An MRI helped diagnose spinal stenosis. After 6 weeks of rest and doing nothing basically (although I had 2 epidural injections), I began physical therapy. That was THE best help. Seems I had a little nerve damage as well so it has been a slow process but now I'm essentially pain free. I hope his is a minor strain.