Friday, May 6, 2011

5/6/2011 Have I Died and Gone to Heaven?

A nice day here in the southern Black Hills. Warm enough for shorts so that makes it a good day for us.


We signed our contract today! Well, Bob did as only one signature was required. We’re now official FamCamp camp hosts.


This is the office here in the camp ground. From what I hear we’ll be spending most of our time at the picnic table under the tree.


IMG_8304


This is our rig and truck in our space for the summer. See the table and tree in the left side of the pic? Long way to work huh?


IMG_8305


This is our door to our RV.


IMG_8306


This is what I see when I look out our door.


IMG_8307


Now, tell me, did I die and go to heaven?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. maw

Unknown said...

Yes you have!! Lucky girl! Glad all is well. See you this winter.

Peggy & Bill said...

Made me chuckle out loud! "Home is where the heart is" or should I say "the Pepsi is"!

Janet & Chuck said...

Have a great summer as hosts at the Famcamp. It was made for you, with your camper across the Pepsi machine. What is Bob going to do about his beer?
Take care.

LaVon Baker said...

Just like Peg, this made me chuckle out loud.
So this is where you'll be all summer?

lhammersley said...

Wow, what a set up! Definitely a job I would love :) Here's hoping you have a great summer! Can't wait to hear more about your travels.

Catch ya on the flip side. LOL