Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/22/2012 Hangin’ In There,,,,Barely

Even though I have prayed, “Please God, take me now” more than a few times these past two days, I am still hangin’ in there. For a short while I actually thought I felt better and was over it but that didn’t last too long.


I hate being sick. I mean, I really, really hate being sick. I’m We’re not getting much sleep. This hacking cough is keeping both of us up all night. When Bob had this it didn’t bother me because I slept right through his coughing spells. Being a somewhat light sleeper, Bob isn’t so fortunate. During the day we’re both catnapping whenever my cough slows down enough to allow it.


I’m not eating much and Bob has been fending for himself for meals as I just don’t have the energy to do it.


So I just have to ride this out. Some have been fighting it for two weeks, I’m hoping my bout with the Texas Crud doesn’t last nearly that long.


On a happy note, we had a pair of fellow fulltimers join the ranks of Frequent Readers. Welcome John and Jenie! We hope you enjoy our journey, Texas Crud and all.

No comments: