Monday, May 27, 2013

5/26-5/27/2013 Memorial Day Weekend

(Tucson, AZ)
All over the country this weekend barbecue dinners are being eaten.  It was no different for us even though we are in a parking lot in Tucson.

We still remembered those who wrote that blank check made out to Uncle Sam.  Those brave military members who gave their all so that people like Bob and me could live our dream.  Travel in freedom where and when we want….well, maybe not when considering we’ve been here, for what, 76 days now????  But I digress.  We are both so thankful for our military, all branches, past and present but especially to the service members, and lets not forget their families, who made the ultimate sacrifice.  God bless you all.

Our new friend, Fred, has been sharing our barbecue dinners with us.  I’ve been trying out some of the recipes I’ve gotten on Facebook and I’ve had some happy men at the dinner table.

Bob and I are so ready to get on the road again.  It’s not all that bad here really, but its time to GO!

No comments: