Friday, May 3, 2013

5/3/2013 Life in a Parking Lot

(Tucson, AZ)

Well, big surprise, our service tech didn’t come to the 5th wheel today to put in the parts that have arrived.  While Bob and I were outside our service writer called to let us know that the parts would go in on the same day that ram get put in next week.  Yeah, yeah, whatever.

To mask my disappointment I made comfort food.  Brownies.  With walnuts.  Knowing me I would have no problem polishing off the whole darn pan so I cut off a good portion and took it to our lot buddy, Dennis.  He was most appreciative!  He just doesn’t ever make them for himself but its one of his favorites.  I was happy I could put  a smile on his face.

Have you gotten this email about the HEMA stores?      HEMA is a Dutch department store. The first store opened on November 4, 1926, in Amsterdam and now there are 150 stores all over the Netherlands.

Take a look at HEMA's product page - just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens.  DON'T click on any of the items in the picture; just wait.  This company has a sense of humor and a creative Website programmer.  Click HERE.

While I’m sharing email stuff, have you seen the one about the Brass Band?  Another good one.   Click HERE.

No comments: