Thursday, November 12, 2009

11/12/2009 My Name is Fluffy Chucklelips

Life in the desert is good. We are out of the extreme temperatures now and had a sunny day in the mid-80’s with a light breeze.

At one o’clock I met with four other winter residents, Ginny, Donna, Earl and Marilyn, for a game of Michigan Kitty. You may know it by Michigan Rummy or even Tripoli. Maybe you’ll recognize the playing board.

IMG_2648

We played for two hours and I think its safe to say that I ended up the winner. Those are my pennies in front and that isn’t as many as I had when we finished. Take note of the paper money in the pot.

IMG_2649

This is something we’ll get together for a on a weekly basis this winter.

Our friends Lyell and Kathy arrived today and Wilf and Marilyn will be in tomorrow and Don and Billee will be here this weekend. Every day more friends are arriving and that makes me smile.

Bob played poker this evening and came home with a few extra dollars than what he left with. We both had winning days today.

Now I’ll explain the title of this post. I received an email today and I’ve gotten this one twice so far so I thought I’d share it with you. After all, we can all use a smile.

We all need a little stress-reliever! This only takes a minute.
Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week, you need some silliness to break up the day. If we are honest, we have a lot more stressful days than not.


Here is your dose of humor...


A. Follow the instructions to find your new name.
B. Once you have your new name, put it in a comment and send it to me. And don't go all adult on us- a senior manager is now known far and wide as Dorky Gizzardsniffer!

The following is excerpted from a children's book, Captain Underpants And the Perilous Plot Professor Poopypants, by Dave Pilkey, in which the evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names So……

1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your New first name:
a = snickle
b = doombah
c = goober
d = cheesey
e = crusty
f = greasy
g = dumbo
h = farcus
i = dorky
j = doofus
k = funky
l = boobie
m = sleezy
n = sloopy
o = fluffy
p = stinky
q = slimy
r = dorfus
s = snooty
t = tootsie
u = dipsy
v = sneezy
w = liver
x = skippy
y = dinky
z = zippy


2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:
a = dippin
b = feather
c = batty
d = burger
e = chicken
f = barffy
g = lizard
h = waffle
i = farkle
j = monkey
k = flippin
l = fricken
m = bubble
n =rhino
o = potty
p = hamster
q = buckle
r = gizzard
s = lickin
t = snickle
u = chuckle
v = pickle
w = hubble
x = dingle
y = gorilla
z = girdle


3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:
a = butt
b = boob
c = face
d = nose
e = hump
f = breath
g = pants
h = shorts
i = lips
j = honker
k = head
l = tush
m = chunks
n = dunkin

o = brains
p = biscuits
q = toes

r = doodle
s = fanny
t = sniffer
u = sprinkles
v = frack
w = squirt
x = humperdinck
y = hiney
z = juice

Now when you figure out your new name and send it in on a comment...remember that children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day.



Put more laughter in your day
!!!

In laughter,,,,

Fluffy Chucklelips

6 comments:

Peggy & Bill said...

Cute one! Now if I go by Peggy - it's "Dumbo Chuckletush". If I go by Margaret - it's Dorfus Chuckletush. Either way, it's a laugh!

Anonymous said...

Why is your name so cute and mine is -- not as cute. I'm Sloopy Pottybrains and Billy is Boobie Pottybrains. Oh well, you can't have it all.

Keep 'em coming. Love ya.
Ann

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Sloopy Chuckledoodle. That was hard to spell! I think I will stick with Wendy, it's much easier to spell and doesn't take so long to write. Cute, Snookie, cute.

Anonymous said...

maw Dorfus Wafflelips

LaVon Baker said...

My first name is Trudy, so my new name is Dipsy Dippinhead. Not funny when the name FITS!

Unknown said...

My name was boobie potty brains