Thursday, November 26, 2009

11/26/2009 Happy Thanksgiving

FLASHING THANKSGIVING SIGN

Thanksgiving Day. Once again we have so very much to be thankful for.

CORNICOPIA

This is our fourth Thanksgiving away from “home” and I have to admit that on this day I get homesick. I wish I was home because my mom makes just the best turkey stuffing and her cole slaw is second to none. Of course it isn’t just the food, its being with family. It’s remembering past Thanksgiving’s when grandparents were with us and aunts and uncles who have passed sat at our table.

thankful

Today is about being thankful. Its being thankful for our health and the opportunities that Bob and I have been graced with. Its about being blessed with the most wonderful friends anyone could ask for.

thankskids3

We’re thankful we live in the United States of America. We are oh so thankful that we are getting to see this great country up close and personal like.

fall10

Today, as you count your blessings, please say “thanks” for our service men and women who are stationed all over the world. Please remember them as they are not with their families today.

Bob and I wish you all a safe, Happy Thanksgiving. May God bless everyone of you.

image

No comments: