Monday, November 9, 2009

11/8-9/2009 Games, Games, Games

On Sunday not a whole lot was going on around here. A quiet day really. Mostly we watched TV, took bike rides, short walks, got in some computer time and relaxed. A day of rest, isn’t that what Sunday’s are for?

Monday was, games, games and more games for me. Bob, on the other hand worked at putting in more receptacles and lighting in the shed.

IMG_2644

He is just about done with his electrical work, just one more outlet I believe.

Today I played. At one I met the “Domino Divas” for a rousing game of Mexican Train. I love this game! I took pictures of the afternoon but they turned out darker than what I like and while I could have fixed them, the pictures themselves didn’t turn out too well and I don’t like to post bad pictures of friends.

After dinner it was a trip to the resort pool hall for me. This year I’m joining the Ladies Pool League. After a meeting to get the particulars ironed out I joined Marlene, Janet and Lil for two games. I’ve got a lot to learn about pool! I did manage to get a few of my shots but I missed a whole lot more than I made. I’m looking forward to playing this year.

No comments: