Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/2011 We’re Gettin’ Two Thumbs Up!

We had friends in today for the first time. 99.9% of our stuff was put away. Where it belongs….eh, not necessarily, but it was out of sight!

Those who visited today gave us two thumbs up to show that we done good in our choice for our new 5th wheel home. Thanks guys, we think so too. I’ll get some pictures up soon.

Still chilly here in the desert but relief is in sight.

Since all we’ve done is put stuff away which involves a lot of moving it from one space to another,,,there really isn’t much to say or tell you about.

On that note…..cya.

2 comments:

New Beginnings with Budhi and Cyndi said...

Congratulations on your move an the new 5th wheeler! Could you do me the honer and share how you do your maps to the right of your blog. I like how you have one prior to RVing, since we haven't become full timeres yet I think what you have about before the time would be good for us.

Snookie said...

Send me another comment with your email address. Don't worry, I won't publish it.

I'll send you the link and instructions as soon as I get it.