Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/30/2011 I FEEL LIKE…..

ME!

I jumped out of bed this morning, got my shower, got dressed, made the bed and straightened up the bedroom before I ever went downstairs. I felt good! Very good!

I had to tell somebody that I felt like ME again. Bob was out for his daily walk so I went over to my friend Kathy’s house and told her. I wanted to shout from the rooftops that I felt good!

Sun clipart

I think I really needed the day outdoors yesterday in the sunshine and I also think the low dose anti- depressant is kicking in. I am back among the living.

I am not naive enough to think that all is well and that I won’t have a less than cheerful day again but I’m in a whole lot better place than I was a few weeks ago or even three days ago. It doesn’t matter how long this will last, I’ll take it! I am so thankful for modern medicine and anti-depressant medication.

I sat outside in the warm air today and read for awhile and I visited with those who lived nearby. I am happy. I am living again.

I feel like ME!

1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

We never appreciate how GOOD we feel until we feel BAD first...

then the GOOD is even more precious,

YOU GO, GIRL!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/