Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5/21/08 We Did It! 25,000 HITS!

On Tuesday evening I wrote:

As of this writing we are 87 hits away from 25,000! I'm predicting we're going to hit that by this evening, tomorrow at the latest.Who will it be? Let us know if its YOU!


Well, this morning, after reading the blogs I read, playing a little Jewel Quest and reading my email I came into the site to see where the counter was and how close we were to hitting 25,000.

Yep, you guessed it! It was ME! This is the second time this has happened now.


We didn't do a whole lot of anything today. In fact, we both spent the entire day on our computers as its very windy and cold outside.

Wait till you see what we're going to do next week while in the Grand Canyon. Bob has planned something very special for us and we're going to have great pictures to share with you! That's all I'm telling you for now.

We watched American Idol tonight and I was right. David Won! For those of you who don't watch American Idol I guess I should tell you that the two who were in the finals were both named David.

That's about it for today.

No comments: