Friday, May 30, 2008

5/30/08 A Little Under the Weather

We didn't do a thing today as I woke up with a very sore throat and that achy all over feeling. What a time to get sick! We had plans today to see more views of the canyon but that just wasn't going to happen with the way I was feeling.

I started with drinking tea but after about six cups I had had enough of that.

Bob announced he was going to the grocery store to find something to eat since it was evident that this cook wasn't going anywhere near a kitchen tonight. I asked him to pick me up some throat lozenges, cherry flavor thank you very much, because by now my voice was all but gone.

Bob did take a nice walk today just to get out of the house. It was all I could do to drag myself to the bathroom and back. I hate being sick!

So, in a nutshell, that was our day.

No comments: