Monday, May 26, 2008

5/26/08 Moving Day

New message below.

Today is a moving day for us. We'll be traveling a whole 62 miles up to the Grand Canyon. We're staying within the park boundaries when we get there and I don't know if they have Wifi or not.

I know I write that with each move and so far we've been lucky with the park having Wifi or being able to pick up an open signal from a fellow RV'er that has his own satellite connection. I'd really like to have one of those!

Anyway, I'll post if I can and if not I'll keep writing the blog and will upload everything when we do get a signal. Make sure you stop back, Bob has something very special planned for the Grand Canyon.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

OK, we're here! We are picking up a Wifi connection from somebody, I don't know who. I'm hoping they aren't leaving tomorrow! Gotta finish setting up now, had to fire up the computer to see if we have a connection or not. You know,,,,PRIORITIES!

3 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

Bob's going to take you up in a plane or helicopter over the Grand Canyon... I just know it! Or maybe the glass bottom bridge. Or a hot air balloon... no, you've already done that. If it's a donkey ride down into the canyon, I'll just crack up! Whatever it is... DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA!!!

Snookie said...

LaVon,,,,you are just going to have to wait to find out. But I can say...None of the Above!

Peggy & Bill said...

I'll be waiting to see - I don't think it will be sky diving again will it??????
Whatever the plan is, I KNOW you will enjoy & appreciate it! After all, isn't that what our lives are about....enjoying every minute of every day!!!???