Friday, May 30, 2008

5/30/08 Posts are mixed up

I don't know how or why this happened but the last two days of posts are switched in order. If you have already read about the day at the "Hole in the Ground" then scroll down to read Wednesday's post.

I'm hoping this isn't a new glitch with blogger.com and that it doesn't happen again.

We didn't do a darn thing yesterday. I think with being out in the sun all day the day before, the early hour at which we got up and a few other minor reasons like cool temps and wind kept us inside.

It looks like another thousand is going to roll over on the visitor counter within the next day or two. You know the drill, if its you let me know.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Now I understand why you said, "You didn't read them in order!" I never looked at the dates... I just scrolled down to the first one that I hadn't read. Weird that Blogger did this. I'm like you... hope it's not going to keep happening like this.
We haven't done anything for the last two days either... laundry and grocery shopping. I've been working on music for church all day.