Thursday, October 22, 2009

10/22/2009 WHITE….but NICE!

Bob painted our steps today and they look so nice even if they are WHITE.

IMG_2528

IMG_2527

He put our little quail family back up….

IMG_2526

He even hung our decorative bell. This is what we’ll use to announce happy hour on the Quinn patio.

IMG_2529

While Bob was slaving away at painting I was at the pool working on my tan. It never ends,,,,he’s making things WHITER and I’m trying to get color.

Of course when I got back from the pool at THREE, I found Bob was taking our little flag seriously.

IMG_2532

See what I mean????

IMG_2531

2 comments:

Peggy & Bill said...

We used to have a bell just like that without the deer on it at our home in PA. We used it to call the kids home for supper when they were out playing. It worked great! Saved on my vocal chords too!

Bob looks like he worked hard. It's easier to tan right?

LaVon Baker said...

The steps look great. Bob did a good job.