Saturday, November 20, 2010

11/18 – 11/20/2010 Just More Floor Story

As I type this the majority of the living/dining room is done. Just a few more pieces of trim need to go in and Bob can call it a day on that area.

IMG_6914

The floor is just beautiful and he did a great job of putting it in. There were so many little tiny cuts to be dealt with.

IMG_6916

Isn’t it a pretty color and pattern?

IMG_6919

I can’t wait to paint! I dread picking out the color but I’m looking forward to painting.

Tile gets started next. I don’t know how much more Bob’s knees can take.

Our weather has cooled down. I don’t even have to go outside or look at the thermometer or hear the weatherman to know that. Can you guess how I know? I can tell by our water. Our cold water is cold! No more hot cold water for us.

We had a pizza party last night in the Carnaval Room. National Pizza’s brought in a half dozen pizza ovens and made the pizzas on site. They were quite good and there was a good selection of toppings to include ham and pineapple. The sauce was tasty and crust was pretty good too. It was five dollars for all you could eat

After dinner we played LCR (Left, Center, Right) for three one dollar bills each. One couple took all the money. First Bev,the wife, won and then Skip, the husband, won. It was a a lot of fun and we’ll play again and again this season.

I can’t wait to post pics of the finished floors!

4 comments:

DeWayne and Joy said...

I can't wait to see more pictures and see the floor for myself. Is it January yet? :) You might want to get Bob some "Blue Goo" at Wal Mart for his aching knees. Good stuff!

Tracy said...

looking good!

LaVon Baker said...

Really love the color of your floor. Bob has done a wonderful job.

skip said...

looking good. i feel bob's knees hurting all the way in canada
skip and cindy