Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7/24/2013 Did You Boscov Today? YES!

(Wilmington, DE)

I told mom today, “Mom, we have to Boscov today!”  Boscov’s is my favorite department store here in Delaware now.  Their commercials always ask, “Did you Boscov today?”
 
I went with every intention of buying everything I could find for me.  That didn’t work out.  Bob, on the other hand, made out like a bandit!  Three really nice golf shirts, a pair of shorts and socks.
 
The small air conditioner mom had in the dining room that really didn’t do a whole lot anyway, died.  Or so she thought.  So she went and bought one twice as big (Yay!) and Bob installed it today.  But not before he figured out that the old one she had was running on fan only.  She still wanted the bigger one which certainly made us happy.
 
Our time at home is going so fast!  The days are flying by!

Happy Birthday shout out to Gail!  The big 6-0!  It came fast didn’t it?

No comments: